Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Myself and I

Being new at this blogging thing and all I figured that the first thing to do is introduce oneself! 
However I haven't told anyone about this so I might be introducing myself to myself for all I know! 
*insert laugh here* 
So my name is Alexandra Tobar, I'm from Montreal, Canada and I'm 22 turning 23 in a couple of weeks. 
What else, what else. 
I attend Concordia University, I currently hold a Politics bachelors, but being the masochist I am, I decided that going for a business degree was a great idea and so I'm in Uni for another 3 years! 
*insert depressed look here* 
In all seriousness I do believe one can never be overeducated therefore I regret NADA! 
Other than that I love fashion, am designated brand-whore and foodie like no other, 
This blog will be a mix of all that combined with manis, random pictures and me ranting over celebrity gossip ! 
Feel free to speak up, vent or bitch on this page 

Much love 
A xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment